Thursday, May 3, 2012

Board Game Night VI

Migo warned me about bringing light(card & no bulky container) games for our session last night. I don't feel like bring too much stuffs so I just brought Citadels, No Thanks and Bohnanza.


They were all card games. No thanks was 1st played last session. The girls were really enjoying how fast the game is. For the first time, the record was broken. I wasn't crowned the Empress. Melinda got the crown. Grace also broke the lowest score of 5 to 3, of which I hold the title. Last night, I was hoping I could snatched the crown from Melinda. We all are. But Melinda proved to be a brave Empress. After 2 games, she managed to kept the crown. Well, there's always a next time, right girls?!

We didn't have the chance to play Citadels. Though I'm a little sad, we couldn't play everything, part of me seems happy for I'm still the Citadel's Empress. And for the record, I have yet to lose playing it. :D

Bohnanza was our new game for the night. I was a little hesitant to teach them how to play it because I only played it twice. It doesn't even count because the rules are not the same for 2 and more people. And didn't I mentioned I hate reading manuals?! The things I learned about the earlier games all came from Migo. He's always the one who learns the game first. But I don't have a choice. Playing Bohnanza twice was quite enjoyable and challenging so I couldn't make a pass by waiting for him to join our session and teach us. 

I'm glad we played it,  not because I was crowned the Empress again, but because I feel that they are enjoying it as much as I do. Sharing the same feelings of enjoyment towards a game is always intoxicating. I love it when we like the same thing. The clamor for dominance makes our board game nights more exciting! :)

Who will wear the crown next session?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For the boreds on Wednesday night...
You can join our board game session! :)
Naa ra mi pirmi sa Pan de Manila sa eBloc, IT Park!
From 7 PM - 11 PM, usahay malapas! :P
Dili ra mi malain if mu-try mu ug duwa...
Ehehe! 
The more, the merrier! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment