Sunday, May 13, 2012

No Thanks


Don't worry, I'm not talking about saying no to playing board game.  I am talking about the new game that I have recently played.  No Thanks.  It's a card game.  There are 33 cards but not all of the 33 cards will be used.  Before the game will start, 9 cards will be set aside, so that the cards won't be in sequence when distributed to the players.  After setting aside 9 cards, the remaining deck of cards will then be put at the center of the table, then the players will be given 11 coins.  The coins will be used during the game.  If the player doesn't like to get the card that he/she has picked out from the deck of cards, he/she will pay 1 coin.  That will go on until a certain player will get that card and the coins that all of them has payed.  Who will win the game?  The winner of the game is the person who has the lowest total of the cards that he acquired.  For example, if he got the cards 35,34,33,17,18,19,21.  Since 33,34 and 35 are in sequence, then we will just count it as 33 and for 17,18 and 19, that will be 17.  So the total for that collection of cards will be 71.  And he/she still have some coins left, we will subtract the number of coins to his/her card total.

The first time I played No Thanks, I won twice(if my memory serves me well...) but after that, I never won again.  hehehehe! Unlucky me.  But it is okay, as long as I had fun.  That's what I am really after for. :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- For the boreds on Wednesday night... You can join our board game session! :) Naa ra mi pirmi sa Pan de Manila sa eBloc, IT Park! From 7 PM - 11 PM, usahay malapas! :P Dili ra mi malain if mu-try mu ug duwa... Ehehe! The more, the merrier! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment