Sunday, May 13, 2012

Bohnanza

"Magtanim ay di biro, maghapong nakayuko."  For every Filipino, I know we are all familiar to that song.  That song is often sang or played in every Buwan ng Wika or on TV when people talked about planting palay.(pa konsenxa sa mag usik2x ug kan-on...hehehe!)  But I won't be talking about that here.  This post is all about my newly found favorite game.  Bohnanza.  Why?  I just like the idea of planting and harvesting.  hehehe!  But on the game, we won't be planting or harvesting rice.  It will be beans - coffee, Garden, Wax, Cocoa, Blue, Chili, Stink, Green, Soy, Black-eyed and Red bean.(I wonder, why there's no Mr. Bean...hahahaha!)

How to Play:(I won't explain too much on how to play the game.)
At the start of the game, the players will only have 2 fields.  The number of cards that they will get at the start of the game, depends on how many players who will participate.  For each player, on his turn, he can do the following: 1. Plant bean cards 2. Draw, trade & donate bean cards 3. Plant traded & donated beans 4. Draw new bean cards.

How to win the game:
Simple, by harvesting the beans that you have planted, you will get some golds, if you are the player who has the highest number of golds, then you win.

So far, I think, I never won any game.  But it is still my favorite game. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- For the boreds on Wednesday night... You can join our board game session! :) Naa ra mi pirmi sa Pan de Manila sa eBloc, IT Park! From 7 PM - 11 PM, usahay malapas! :P Dili ra mi malain if mu-try mu ug duwa... Ehehe! The more, the merrier! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment