Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Experience: Carcassone

Among the 3 treasures Migo acquired so far, I like Carcassone the most :)

Why? Because I love the idea of getting scores from putting thieves on the road, monks in cloisters (churchs), farmers in farms and knights in Cities. The connection of the tiles amazed me so much. I always love to take a picture of the final map we ended having after every game. I wanted to collect every possible map we can form using the 72 tiles :D I'll post the maps we have so far soon. :)

Also, I love that the game is fast-paced. Migo and I can finish a game play for less than 15 minutes. With this game, I think I have more chances of beating Migo that's why I love it so much :D You see, I'm pretty competitive :D Pandemic and Forbidden Island are both cooperative so I cannot display my competence :D I always make Migo do the decisions :D I'm just a supporting character :D But with this, I had the chance to be the main character :D

I'm excited because Migo will buy the expansions soon. He talked about it last night. There were 5 expansions. Uh-uh, sorry I cannot chatter much about each expansion because due to Migo's long talk last night, I have forgotten almost everything about the expansions. I only remembered a few like there were 2 river expansions, additional big meeple, cathedrals, hotels and inns, and pig in farm which would double the farms value. I would convinced Migo to write in detail about this soon. I hope he will. :)

I'll talk about Carcassone playing experiences next time :D

This game is really cool when the players are really competitive :D Anything can happen :) Hehehehe! 

Ayt Bert, Mr. Road Developer? :D I hope Migo's friends can read this cause they can surely testify how it's like to play Carcassone. :D

1 comment:

  1. [...] overview of Carcassone, Ticket to Ride, Race for the Galaxy, Alien Frontiers and Survive. Share this:TwitterFacebookLike [...]

    ReplyDelete