Monday, October 10, 2011

Experience: Forbidden Island

At mehmento, I posted about our first game session with Forbidden Island. If you want a thorough review, go to this site

What I like about Forbidden Island?
Hmmmm! I like it because you can play it in a short span of time. The game play is quite simple, though I'm having a hard time understanding everything at first. I'm glad I have a geeky boyfriend to make things easier :D I never read the manual, Migo does. He just direct me what to do. That keeps everything fine to me. :D

Since it's a cooperative game, I sometimes find it boring. I love competition. :D

We haven't been into this gaming thing full time yet but when we will be soon, I'm sure we can find ways to make playing with Forbidden Island a little bit challenging. :) Or if you've been playing with it, then you find something worthy of sharing, share it to us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment