Tuesday, April 3, 2012

An Interview with Grace

Profile Picture
I can't remember the first time I talked to Grace about board gaming. She's a college classmate, a member of Chooks and a dear friend. To be able to play board games with friends is a long-term goal but I'm taking it slow. There's a notion about board games so I know my task would be arduous. So I was super happy when she agree to attend our 5th board game session last Mar 4. Officially, she's the 3rd friend I invited and successfully attend a board gaming session. Hehe! The first is Charry, then Judith. As for the opposite...well, I don't wanna recall failures. Hahaha!

She had her first session with us on a Sunday and has played 6 games. The highest number of games to be played first time in a session. Following are the games she had done playing:

1. Ticket to Ride USA          2. Ticket to Ride EU
3. Last Night on Earth        4. Payday
5. Clue                                  6. Pictureka

With Charry's help, I come up with this questionnaire for board gamers. Grace is the first one to answer it. See below for her answers.

-----------------------------------------------
1. What is the first game you've played with us? 
ticket to ride (US)?

2. How was the experience? 
lingaw...like dli ko nahan maundang :))

3. What made you try board gaming? 
curious?gusto makabalo,was invited? :))

4.Did you played other board games before? What are they?
Boardgame ba nang scrabble?

5. What is your favorite game played here? Why was it your favorite?
Payday?ky murag mag anticipate ka if swertehon ka ba
-----------------------------------------------

How about you? What's your answer on the questions above. Drop us a mail. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment