Monday, March 5, 2012

Session V Report


Playing board games - that's how we spent our first Sunday of March. And it was a time well-spent. :)

We played 8 games and there were 10 people who joined the fun. Grace, a close friend at work joined us for the first time. I'm super happy she accepted my request. I'm exhilarated when she texted me that she had so much fun and will join again next time. Yohooo! The more, the merrier!

Welcome to the club, Mam Gracie!

We had the session at Kesner's place again. This was the 2nd session held at their place. Thanks to them for the yummy diner of lechon manok and liempo. The rest of us chipped in PHP 100 for the drinks, ngohiong, fish and pork belly. Games plus foods...hmmm...if this would continue every Sunday, then might as well make my exercise regimen rigid..or else...you know what I mean. Haha!

Thanks again, hosts!

As I've mentioned, 8 games have been played but that doesn't mean all of us managed to play all. See below for the details.




Apparently, it was a happy session (to me). :D Out of 6 games joined, I won thrice. I am improving. :)

The strongest player for that day is Victor for winning 3 out of 5 games played.

Congrats, Vitchtor!

And the weakest...if you asked me....

Boooooo Paul!

Hahaha!

Till next time folks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment