Thursday, March 29, 2012

I Must Say

The first time I've heard about adults playing board games the first thing that popped-out into my mind was, "Isn't that just for kids?".  hahaha!  Well, you can't blame me.  The only board games that I have played are snakes and ladders, monopoly and other board games that are really for kids.  But after the first session that I attended, now, I can attest to the fact that board games are not just for kids.(the board games that we play)  I always have fun everytime we play that how I wish the night won't end so that we can play more games.  hahaha!  The first game that I played was Robo Rally.  The game can really make you confuse as to where is your left and your right side.  hahaha!  My favorite among the games that we have played so far are carcassone(I won the game on my first time playing the game; beginner's luck), ticket to ride(I really like playing this game even though I don't win and end up always at the bottom. hahaha...) and wits and wager(even if I don't know the answers of the trivia, I still earn lots of points that is why I like this game. hehehehe...).

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Heavy! If Robo Rally was the 1st game I played, I maybe won't like board gaming as much. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete